Here is my very first digital scrapbooking “Process” video that I did for CSI (Colors, Stories, Inspiration) using Photoshop. It will walk you through what I think about, as I’m doing a layout.
To do this challenge, I’m to get inspiration from this photo:
- 29.49.48 – greenish black
- 254.255.241 – off white
- 183.211.189 – celadon color
- 235.173.38 – mustard yellow
- 132.131.83 – khaki green
- Distressed solid background paper, like BasicGrey
- Polka dots
- Moon, stars
- Winter elements
- Moose or other animal
- Houses/other architectural elements
- Dashed lines
- Topic: Document a winter activity
- Prompt Idea: Choose a January writing prompt.
- Presentation: Put your journaling behind a window.
- Writing Format: 6-word memoir.
- Inspiration Words: night, active, shine
Now originally you had to choose at least 3 clues from the Evidence, and at least 1 clue from the Testimony…but now they’ve put a new twist on the challenges. You can do it “Freestyle” meaning that you can interpret it any way you like. So to find out how I interpreted this challenge, take a look at my video…