Welcome to MY SCRAP MENAGERIE! A place where you can:
– collect craft supplies
– challenge yourself to try new things
– create some amazing projects
– go wild with your imagination
Let me tell you a little about me. My name is Jenny Stahr. I’m married to my high school sweetheart, and we have one son that’s a genius. No really…he’s an actual genius!
I have been papercrafting since 1997, but crafting my whole life. Even though my main focus has been papercrafting these days, I really love just about any kind of craft. Uhm…except quilting. If you’re a quilter, sorry but ya ain’t gonna find no quilting here. But other kinds of crafts? Heck yeah!
I enjoy making small items, and challenging items. The more the challenge, the happier I am. I also like unusual items!
I love to:
- refinish furniture, etc.
I’ll try just about any kind of craft! I love to meet new crafty people! I love to share my projects and show people how to make things! I love attending scrap retreats. I’ve even been on a scrapbooking cruise to Hawaii! Would love to go again! Oh, and I love shopping! If there is a sale on craft supplies, I’m all over it!
PAST DESIGN TEAMS
- Angela Holt Designs – January to May 2013
WHERE I’VE BEEN SEEN
- Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine – Fall 2011, pg. 70 (layout)
- Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine – Summer 2014, pg. 17 (Christy Riopel class)
- Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine – Summer 2014, pg 18 (Crop for Haiti)