Here’s the second layout I did for March for CSI (Colors, Stories, Inspiration) #250. No process video at this time :(…hopefully I will be able to do some more process videos in April. Without further ado…here’s the layout:
Yes, this a picture of me! I started chatting on the telephone early, didn’t I? That set the stage for a teenage life of long talks, and fighting with my sister over the phone! LOL!
On to showing you the case file/inspiration photo for this layout:
- 162.220.224 – sky blue
- 1.139.152 – teal
- 178.171.127 – olive/khaki
- 228.27.35 – bright red
- 86.20.4 – brown
- Solid cardstock
- Architectural elements
- Lamp/light bulb
- Owls, birds, or other animals
- Puffy stickers
- Hand-drawn elements
- Cars/other transportation
- Tie something in a knot
TESTIMONY (Journaling ideas)
- Topic: Document a childhood memory. Find some ideas here.
- Prompt Idea: Choose a Journal Buddies prompt.
- Presentation: Use labels for your journaling.
- Writing Format: Write a list of 6 things.
- Inspiration Words: absolutely, incredible, care
The ones highlighted in Pink are the items I included in my layout.
So what do you think of this one? Do you have any layouts about telephones you would like to share? I would love to hear it!