Check out my next video in the series of digital scrapbooking “Process” videos using Photoshop. This layout was for CSI (Colors, Stories, Inspiration) #248.
Please check out my video that takes you on a journey as I walk you through what I think about as I’m doing the layout.
So for this challenge, here is the inspiration photo:
- 255.255.255 – bright white
- 121.94.77 – cedar brown
- 244.157.176 – carnation pink
- 229.221.210 – pale gray
- 200.206.144 – light artichoke green
- Solid white background
- Floral pattern
- Leaves, flowers
- Strawberry or other fruit
- Birds, rabbits, or other animals
- Colored pencils
- Draw something or use elements that have a hand-drawn look
- Something fuzzy (e.g., felt)
TESTIMONY (Journaling ideas)
- Topic: Document something special about the one you love.
- Prompt Idea: Choose a February prompt.
- Presentation: hand write your journaling with a colored pencil.
- Writing Format: Write a love letter.
- Inspiration Words: love, flourish, wild
The ones highlighted in Pink are the items I included in my layout.
Have you participated in any of the CSI challenges? What did you think of my layout? I would love to hear from you!